Monday, November 12, 2012

I Received 'The Versatile Blogger Award'!






I am so excited to share my 3rd Award of this year. I was surprised and extremely happy to receive 'The Versatile Award' from my friend and fellow blogger, Stephen Slu Sluder. This is the link to his Blog;

http://slusworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/week-22-winners-losers.html

I would like to Congratulate Stephen http://slusworld.blogspot.com/ for the Award too and would like to thank him from the bottom of my heart:) 


I am so flattered that you liked my Blog and nominated me for this Award. Means a lot to me!!! You have truly inspired me to write more. 


Here are the rules:

  • If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
  • Copy and paste the award to your blog.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 7 bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
  • Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.

7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I love water, but scared too; as I don't know swimming.
  2. I hate politics.
  3. I wish to be a famous Inspirational Writer one day.
  4. I love reading Non-Fictional books.
  5. I was a Reporter one day, but today I am just a writer; who loves pouring out her thoughts in words without any limitations.
  6. I am surprised to learn that I can write poems too!
  7. Inspirational, Parenting, Relationship, Womanhood, Motivational, Motherhood are few of my favorite reads and tags.
Now for the 7 Bloggers, to whom I would like to present  The Versatile Blogger Award. I feel they all deserve this award too:

Congratulations to You All!!!







11 comments:

  1. i love it... congrats to you. you deserve it!!! you should learn to swim: lots of fun. take care, slu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephen:)Yes! I will for sure...even I am excited to swim one day:)

      Delete
  2. Heartiest Congratulations, Epsita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way congrats on your great success , just reached here from bloggers.com , an extreme pleasing and credible blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you. Thank you for visiting my page.

      Delete