Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thoughts In My Heart!



Deep down in my heart, there is an ocean full of thoughts.

Active, kicking and willing to flow out and discover every possibility.

Hop and jump like a squirrel to pluck the fruits of happiness from trees.

Fly like a hawk; carelessly wandering and picking goodness in the world.

Swim like a carefree fish; not scared of bad happenings.

Stay awake the whole night, like an owl and feel the beauty of quiet peaceful nights.

Thoughts in my heart not willing to lie still hopelessly

Rather trying to be active miraculously.

Do not expect surprises, if you do not try-

That’s what they are trying to convey me.

My silly thoughts! Don’t you know I believe in Trying?

And not just sitting and crying.

6 comments:

  1. Very inspiring!! =) Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite inspiring...cant wait to read more from you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much!!!You truly encouraged me to write more:) Thanks again for liking. Please keep visiting.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for liking and leaving me a wonderful comment:)

      Delete