Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scarves:My Favorite Accessory


Scarves, a must for me when I go out. Not only it defines style for me, also a way to hide my unwanted body fat at times;lol. I love spending hours together; discovering new ways of tying a scarf. They inspire me to look bright and beautiful. Now that, my lovely husband has joined me in collecting this good stuff; I feel, I should continue my hunt for the most beautiful and unique ones.


Wow! specially the polka dots! They are my favorites. Got to know from some articles that, scarves are a must for some celebrities. Had a good read and also got inspired to accessorize my look and wear, with scarves. Now that, I am not a celebrity, but no harm in thinking and looking good like them, lol. Isn't it! Keep inspiring your life to live long and develop a passion to energize it. Sure you will have fun and enjoy being alive.

Hundred reasons to feel sad and look sad, but try out new reason to smile and attract people. This is just one of my few ways to feel positive and live positively. I try finding new passions and interests to keep myself busy and happy all the time. So can you!

22 comments:

  1. Your scarves are lovely! I think my favourite is the blue one with the flowers on it. I have a lot of scarves too, and love to bring them out in the fall and winter. :)

    - Sasha
    www.lacewinged.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves are one of my favorite accessories too!!! I love all the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicole for visiting my page and leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. I always think they look so stylish. I must buy some for myself I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Melanie:) You sure should!!! I just love scarves and more than anything; love collecting them for myself. Thank you for visiting and liking and leaving behind a comment:)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful scarves and I love the motivational piece at the end <3

    http://shelovesthefinerthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love scarves and they are so lovely! Thanks for this! You have a nice blog and I'm your new follower via gfc :)

    Yours Truly,
    aubzie
    Hope you can follow me at Aubzielation and Party Prints & Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aubzie, for visitng my page and taking the time to leave a comment for me. I will do the same for you. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I love that fall is here and I can finally wear my scarves! I am a huge fan of polka dots.
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for the time you took to read and comment on my blog:) Means a lot:)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the visit and taking time to read and comment. Thanks much:)

      Delete
  9. Hey Epsita... just wanted you to know that I really like your Blog. I have awarded you with "The Versatile Blogger Award." I hope you will accept it. Check out my latest Blog post at: http://slusworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/week-22-winners-losers.html and there you will find the information you need. Congrats and have a great day, Slu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this honour Stephen!I am sorry for the late reply. I happily accept this award and will soon complete the formalities. Just couldn't believe my eyes after reading this message.You made my day. Nothing is more important for a writer and a blogger:) than the admiration of her work:)Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart.
      Many Congratulations to you as well!!! You desrve this Award:)

      Delete